Autonomous AI agents are becoming increasingly popular in open-source AI.
In this talk, we will explore the concept of autonomous AI agents and how they can be used to build new and innovative applications. We will use Bard, PaLM2, and LangChain to demonstrate how these technologies can be used to create agents that can learn and adapt to their environment, take actions on their own, and interact in a natural way.
We will discuss the different types of autonomous AI agents, how they are powered by PaLM2, and how they can access external resources and tools. We will also cover the concepts of word embeddings, semantic searches, and vector databases, and their role within autonomous AI agents.
Join this talk to learn more about how Google Generative AI and PaLM2 are changing the way we build AI-enabled applications and powerful chatbots.Key Takeaways:
- Intro to Google Generative AI tools and PaLM foundational models.
- How Autonomous AI Agents work and are being used in Google Bard.
- How to build an AI Agent using PaLM and LangChainJS.
- Special prompts and techniques required to make AI Agents work.
- Live demo of an AI Agent.