In this talk, I’ll try to reflect on the future of backend development, emphasising the growing influence of AI and LLM. I’ll argue why soft skills and a broad range of expertise have become non-negotiable assets for any developer aiming to stay competitive in the market.Key Takeaways:
- The threats to developers that emerge or will emerge in the market.
- Soft skills (and what skills) that are now required for developers.
- Types of expertise out of the IT world developers need.
- New opportunities available.
- Strategy to grow and become more competitive.